Initial Setup Information (VSSO)
This topic is for user of Vertafore Single Sign-On (VSSO). Please see the article Initial Setup Information (Classic) if you are a user that does not use VSSO.
Congratulations on choosing PL Rating, the personal lines rater. This document shows step-by-step instructions on how to install and set up PL Rating on your workstation.
The following must be completed on each workstation:
- Workstation Setup
- Manage Real-Time Passwords
The following must be completed in PL Rating by the agency administrator:
- PL Rating User Setup
- Carrier Setup
- Windows 8, 8.1 (32- and 64-bit), and 10
- Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit only), Chrome and Microsoft Edge
- Internet connection (ISDN or higher recommended)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or later. Free download available at adobe.com.
Users must have workstation Administrator rights in order to launch the setup programs necessary to use the following PL Rating features:
- Real-time rating
If you use Citrix or a Terminal Server, please refer to your Network Administrator for assistance.
Additional setup information for VSSO can be found by clicking the links below.
© 2021 Vertafore