Workstation Setup (VSSO)
In the steps that follow, we show you how to setup a workstation using Vertafore Single Sign On (VSSO).
Log on to PL Rating
- Click Sign in with Vertafore Single Sign-On or click the link in your Vertafore Single Sign On email.
- On the PL Rating Workstation Setup page, you can review the changes that installation will apply to the workstation. Click more… for a detailed explanation of each change:
- Add PL Rating as a Trusted Site in Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge (not needed for Chrome).
- Alter the Trusted Site settings in Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, if needed.
- Alter Internet Explorer settings, if needed.
All internet browser pages will close. Be sure to save your work before you click Install.
- Click Install.
- A message appears informing you that PL Rating will close and relaunch once the setup is complete. Click OK.
- For Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge users, go to the File Download page and click Run. For Chrome users, open and click Install.
- For Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge users, if prompted, click Run again to install the software.
After the installation completes, all Internet Explorer pages close. PL Rating will relaunch after a moment and the program will appear.
© 2021 Vertafore